Fresh Guidelines for a Fresh Generation… Drink up my and enjoy… And don’t forget to live!
We’ve all seen and perhaps grown tired of guides and lists that are ripe with tedious clichés and full of humdrum regurgitated meme wisdom. For that very reason, in collaboration with CNBC’s John Carney (@Carney) here is a fresh and hopefully thoughtful look at what it means to be a man today.
- Stop talking about where you went to college.
- Always carry cash. Keep some in your front pocket.
- Rebel from business casual. Burn your khakis and wear a suit or jeans.
- It’s okay to trade the possibility of your 80s and 90s for more guaranteed fun in your 20s and 30s.
- If you are handling a small white baggy in a bathroom stall, face away from an open toilet. (This was censored from the original article)
- The best public restrooms are in hotels: The St. Regis in New York, Claridge’s in London, The Fullerton in Singapore, to name a few.
View original post 949 more words