So you are like I used to be, or I used to be like you (if you are like 90% of the people out there) whichever way you choose to think about it is up to you. Either way, you are in neutral when it comes to life. You have remained in the same place for years. Blaming this or that, complaining, writhing with the pain of non-growth.
As the human species has evolved over thousands of years, you are meant to evolve as well. To evolve is to be human, to be human is to grow. Are you tired of non growth? Are you tired of the same old thing? You should be.
In the following writing I will present a few ideas on action you can take to push yourself to where you want to be. They will be short & sweet, not all will be easy, but they will set you firing in the right direction.
1. Quit Planning– Nothing ever goes as planned as you may well know, so set your sights on what you want and look for the opportunities presented to get you there. (opportunities will present themselves if you follow the rest of the tips)
2. Change Your Environment– What you are doing now is not working for you, you are barely alive, you breath, you exist, but what are you doing? Choose 5 people you know that you want to be very similar to, make an effort everyday to see one of them, talk to them, text with them. You are exactly like the 5 people you spend the most time with. Look around you, do you hang out with losers? Guess what? You’re a loser too! ta-da. Now get to work.
3. Get Honest– Be honest with yourself first, then everybody else. You’ve been lying saying “I don’t drink too much” “I’ll work out tomorrow” “People love hanging around me” “I’ll help out with that charity next time” Don’t be a liar.
4. Get Fit– Taking care of your body will nurture your mind. In addition the health aspects of being fit, looking in the mirror at your fit naked self will instill endless amounts of confidence which will help you seize opportunities when they are presented. These taken opportunities will get you moving forward and out of neutral.
5. Believe– Believe that you have the ability to change. Believe in love. Believe in a power which is higher than yourself. When you believe in something you are giving the universe the permission to present it to you.
Note: Following these 5 steps on a daily basis will let opportunities be presented to you. It’s your responsibility to seize the opportunities. To recognize them, then grab them, then nurture them, then move forward. Maybe in later writing I will explain how to realize when an opportunity is being presented to you, but the one tip I can give you on “How to recognize and Opportunity” is to BE PRESENT!
Ahhhhh, now you want to know how to be better at being Present? One tip on being present, remove anything from your life that dulls your senses and abilities.